Find your message of HOPE! “Everything that is done in the world is done by hope.” Martin Luther. Our founder, WL Laney, firmly believes that all success (both professional and personal) begins with HOPE. The word HOPE in More Info »
Welcome to American Hope Radio Network
HOPE (H)elping (O)ther (P)eople (E)xcel
In today’s harsh economic times we hope you’ll find it refreshing join us on the American Hope Radio Network, where our hosts and our guests are focused on bringing a message of hope to our listening audience.
At AHRN we have four major stakeholders.
Our Current Radio Weekday Program Schedule (MST):
• 8am-10am -Financial Survival Network
• 10am-12pm -Ask Dr. Love
• 12pm-2pm -American Hope Radio Network
• 2pm-4pm -Marnie’s Friends
• 4pm-6pm -School for Startups
1. Our listening audience: We do what we do to consistently bring a message of hope to our audience.
2. Producers: We provide unique access to what many would consider our direct competitors. Producers, reporters and hosts are welcome go to our AHRN Experts Directory to search out experts who will make great guests.
3. Our Authors: We provide a platform for the positive marketing messages our authors give, and we provide a complete done-for-you marketing package that will help authors reach a global and responsive audience.
4. Our Business Owners: Rather than simply advertising on the radio many business owners have really excellent messages that our audience would love to hear. They can and often will give real-life examples of how to start a business, overcome obstacles, and succeed.
Our focus is totally on delivering powerful messages of hope to our audience while giving real value to producers, authors and business owners.
• If you’re an author, please register for your free listing today.
• If you’re a producer please feel free to check out the Experts Directory
• If you’re a business owner, give us a call and talk to us about your needs.
• If you’re a listener, we’d love to hear from you.
CALL TODAY 303-217-8660 Or Click Here To Send Us An Email.